Went to buy this sassy What Katie Did set last night and had the belated realisation that it’s not available in my usual size (38C bra and 18 in the knickers and suspenders/garters etc).
I emailed but haven’t had any response so not sure if they’re phasing out larger sizes (noticed several of the other recent lines are also not available in the 38), but my word if that’s the case I’m going to be absolutely devastated. I don’t have words for all the sad feels I have right now, and I’m sort of surprised I hadn’t noticed until now that my size wasn’t available - I think I just took it for granted because I’ve never had this issue with WKD in the past.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: 90% of my lingerie comes from What Katie Did. If they’re phasing out their larger size, I’m now officially on the look out for a new vintage lingerie brand who do cater for my size! Recommendations?
Edit: just been told it’s because it’s a limited edition range. So disappointing.
- masterofpumpz reblogged this from bettylebonbon
- jeninja0622 reblogged this from bettylebonbon and added:
- d4rkh34vn reblogged this from redath
- redath reblogged this from bettylebonbon
- redath likes this
- whatwouldfabbydo likes this
- veganvintagevixen said: I think you may be pleasantly surprised sweetness, and you will have more options in you beloved What Katie Did… Roll with me k? What is your tight under bust measurement? Measure where your bra strap would go and pull the tape tight x
- thesauceofmyspaghetti answered: I can recommend you Kiss Me Deadly : kissmedeadly.co.uk :)
- byomonkey said: I was gutted they werenc’t doing size 18 knickers too! Hardly anyone does my bra size though anyway.
- melodyxmae answered: Stockings and Romance do some fairly affordable vintage styles. nice enough quality, no where near WKD’s though, sadly.
- bettylebonbon posted this