I eat my greens, sure, but I don’t own or wear nearly enough green. This must be remedied.
1. Emerald Green Evening Dress by Dig for Victory.
3. The Ava dress by Pinup Couture.
4. The Happy Valley dress by Bernie Dexter clothing.
5. The Evelyn dress in green by Pinup Couture.
6. My First Picket dress from Modcloth.
Edit: belatedly realised it’s actually St Patrick’s Day. Appropriate post is appropriate! Must have been channelling my Irish side.
- dollmeupdarling likes this
- blogofknowledge likes this
- battenberg-hug likes this
- goodtobequeenaccordingtome likes this
- back-down-memory-lane likes this
- gothicfeverdream likes this
- missanorexorcist reblogged this from gidgetjosboxofvintage
- sheevra said: fyi - the Dig For Victory link should be digforvictoryclothing.c…. :) I ended up at some local food site ;P
- gidgetjosboxofvintage reblogged this from ilikeprettyclothes
- femmefeelingz likes this
- amanduh138 likes this
- on2 reblogged this from ilikeprettyclothes and added:
- silentorchidstudio likes this
- ehmcyclopedia likes this
- lifeisstillfullofmysteries likes this
- bitch-puddingg reblogged this from ilikeprettyclothes
- emmacolorful reblogged this from ilikeprettyclothes and added:
- indecisiveadolescents likes this
- nineplanets reblogged this from ilikeprettyclothes
- ilikeprettyclothes reblogged this from bettylebonbon and added:
- majikalconcepts likes this
- rretrofuture likes this
- misterbananagrabber likes this
- ileaveoutalltherest reblogged this from bettylebonbon and added:
- qkw likes this
- le-piu-belle reblogged this from bettylebonbon
- le-piu-belle likes this
- bettylebonbon posted this