"Dig For Victory! is a sustainable fashion label that creates one-off pieces from vintage fabric. From elegant harlequin dresses and classic prom frocks to cartoon print playsuits, Dig For Victory! celebrates the history of fashion embodied in a wealth of vintage textiles."
I have no words for how much I love this colour. My kitchen is decked out in it, as is my son’s bedroom, but when it comes to clothing, I’ve yet to commit. I think it’s time.
Again with the shape that is so flattering on curvy figures, and so perfect for pretty much any occasion. Except, perhaps, camping. A girlfriend asked me to go camping with her and her husband last year, and as excited as I was by the prospect, my immediate thought was ‘For the first time ever, I can say in earnest … I have nothing to wear.’
I have more Dig for Victory! posts coming up. Her designs are so beautiful, and the fabric choices are divine.
- fortysecondth likes this
- madelinepetit likes this
- frenchlazzy reblogged this from bettylebonbon
- elainalovesjosh likes this
- adrianamhm likes this
- ilovea-timetraveller likes this
- beoriginal-xx likes this
- outcide likes this
- violent-breeze likes this
- hologramic-heart likes this
- akiraadel likes this
- theradicaldame reblogged this from bettylebonbon
- theradicaldame likes this
- livlaughlove67 reblogged this from bettylebonbon
- calliexmonster reblogged this from bettylebonbon
- bettylebonbon posted this